Los Angeles is famous for its unique places to get hamburgers. If you’re looking for a good burger near UCLA, here’s what Westwood has to offer:
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries – Westwood is now finally home to this well-known chain (and In ‘N’ Out competitor!).
1061 Broxton Avenue (google map)
- In ‘N’ Out – A California classic.
922 Gayley Avenue (google map)
- The Stand – Gourmet hamburgers and hot dogs in a casual sit-down setting.
1116 Westwood Boulevard (google map)
- The Backyard – Enjoy a great burger al-fresco at the W Los Angeles hotel.
930 Hilgard Avenue (google map)
- Fatburger – Grilled to order – you can’t go wrong with this casual 50s inspired chain.
10955 Kinross Avenue (google map)
- Barney’s Beanery – Burgers and just about everything else you can think of in a fun, casual setting.
1037 Broxton Avenue (google map)
- The Glendon Bar and Kitchen – In addition to their awesome happy hour, they have great gourmet burgers. Trendy setting.
1071 Glendon Ave (google map)