– The property was originally called the North Shore Tavern, and was made up of the main lodge and nine guest cottages.
– In the 1920s, there were no roads to the north shore of Lake Arrowhead, so people had to be ferried across in boats!
– The Conference Center has served as the backdrop for scenes in movies such as “The American President” (Michael Douglas, Annette Bening, 1992) and “Now, Voyager” (Bette Davis, 1942)
– In the 1950s, the resort served as a yacht club as well as a grammar school.
– The Lake Arrowhead Conference Center won the “Best Food on the Mountain” competition last year!
– Best of all…you don’t have to have UCLA affiliation to hold a conference there.
Visit the UCLA Lake Arrowhead Conference Center website here.